Welcome to the second weekly Thingamajig Thursday party!
These two projects were tied for “most viewed” last week and I think they are both amazing. The first was this beautiful basket chandelier created by Erin over at Lavender and Lemon Drops. She replaced her dull builder grade light fixture with this fascinating chandelier. You’ll be amazed at how simple this project is to complete.
And, in a tie for the top spot was this awesome painted locker cabinet by Katie over at SweetGirl Expressions. You’ll need to see the before image to really get an idea of how this locker transformed after her amazing paint job. It’s hard to believe it’s the same locker.
Thank you to everyone who submitted a project to my very first party and I hope this week’s party will bring even more party goers to share in the fun!
Thingamajig Thursday is all about sharing anything and everything. I love all crafts, woodworking, painting, sewing and even yummy food. Brownies and fudge are my favorites! So please feel free to share one or more of your favorite creations.
- I’d love a linkback. Not required, but very much appreciated. You can grab a button (located over on the sidebar) or just include a regular ol’ linkback.
- Follow me and I’ll Follow you. Google Friend Connect widget is located on the far right over there.
- Post your latest project whatever it may be. I love to see new ideas and creations of all kinds, so almost anything goes. All I ask is that you don’t add direct links to shops or giveaways, please.
- Be sure you linkback to your actual post, not your homepage.
- Please be kind and visit at least one other link to see what others have created.
Did you like this? Share it: