Christmas tree skirts. I have never really put much thought into our Christmas tree skirt, until I saw this one posted in a linky party I visited last week. Which I, of course, pinned so I wouldn’t forget about it.
I love the simplicity and uniqueness of it. I believe she sells them in her etsy shop (around $65), but being a girl who knows how to sew I really don’t have an excuse to not make my own. And, as I do with most projects I haven’t tackled before, I searched the web to find tutorials and tips. Some of my favorites are below.
- Amy Butler Tree Skirt Tutorial
- Starry Forest Christmas Tree Skirt
- Ruffled Tree Skirt Tutorial
- Burlap and Lace Tree Skirt Tutorial
- Fur Trimmed Tree Skirt Tutorial
- No Sew Ruffled Tree Skirt Tutorial
- Rag Quilted Christmas Tree Skirt
- Tulip Shaped Christmas Tree Skirt
- Monogrammed Burlap Tree Skirt
- Multi Fabric Ruffled Tree Skirt
Now I’ll pick and choose features from my favorites to create my own unique Christmas tree skirt. Maybe I’ll even add my own tutorial, if all goes well.