Still crazy busy with work, so I’m just sneaking in here for a minute to post this little party. There were some super cute projects shared last week & I can’t wait to see what goes up this week.
Confessions of an ADD Housewife shared her FREE dresser makeover project…
This is a really cute Mother’s Day card idea from Create Really Awesome Free Things. There’s still time!
Adventures in Creating shared here Land of Nod duvet cover knock-off. I love how this turned out and she includes a great little tutorial.
Please feel free to share whatever you’ve been up to this week!
- I’d love a linkback. Not required, but very much appreciated. You can grab a button (located over on the sidebar) or just include a regular ol’ linkback.
- Follow me and I’ll Follow you. Google Friend Connect widget is located on the far right over there.
- Post your latest project whatever it may be. I love to see new ideas and creations of all kinds, so almost anything goes. All I ask is that you don’t add direct links to shops or giveaways, please.
- Be sure you linkback to your actual post, not your homepage.
- Please be kind and visit at least one other link to see what others have created.