It’s that time of the week again and time to share some great projects from last week. Thanks to everyone again for participating!!
Threading My Way shared a great little how to on sewing Ruffles.
This is a cute Mom’s Day Gift idea from the Crafty Journal. I might have the kiddos make this to send to some of the grandmas this year.
And, I do love all things related to bottles, so this tutorial on tinting bottles from It’s Overflowing is also a fav!
Please feel free to share whatever you’ve been up to this week!
- I’d love a linkback. Not required, but very much appreciated. You can grab a button (located over on the sidebar) or just include a regular ol’ linkback.
- Follow me and I’ll Follow you. Google Friend Connect widget is located on the far right over there.
- Post your latest project whatever it may be. I love to see new ideas and creations of all kinds, so almost anything goes. All I ask is that you don’t add direct links to shops or giveaways, please.
- Be sure you linkback to your actual post, not your homepage.
- Please be kind and visit at least one other link to see what others have created.