Thingamajig Thursday is here again. For some reason, Thursday morning keeps sneaking up on me. I think about it all week long and remind myself to prepare for it, only to have the morning arrive without the party ready to go. Bad party host.
Anyways, here are a few of the favorites from the last party….
Potholes & Pantyhose shared this yummy & easy (no raw fish) sushi roll recipe.
And, The Brown Eyes Have It, shared this super simple Air Fresher idea.
These nautical placement pillows from DIY Newlyweds are cute and simple to sew. A great project for any beginning seamstress.
Great bathroom transformation from Little House in the Big D. She shares lots of pictures, so you can follow along through the whole adventure.
What have you been up to this week?
Please feel free share any recent projects whether it be crafting, sewing, painting, redecorating, cooking or even woodworking.
- I’d love a linkback. Not required, but very much appreciated. You can grab a button (located over on the sidebar) or just include a regular ol’ linkback.
- Follow me and I’ll Follow you. Google Friend Connect widget is located on the far right over there.
- Post your latest project whatever it may be. I love to see new ideas and creations of all kinds, so almost anything goes. All I ask is that you don’t add direct links to shops or giveaways, please.
- Be sure you linkback to your actual post, not your homepage.
- Please be kind and visit at least one other link to see what others have created.