This week has just flown by like crazy fast. How did Thursday sneak up on me like that? Most of my week has been dedicated to camera bag inserts, while I continue to dig my way out of the holiday hole as I like to call it. Although, I was able to finish my first nail gun project and if you want to check it out you can read all about it here. Many more projects on the want to build list, so I am hoping for some free time by this weekend. Not likely, but a girl can dream can’t she.
Now to take some time to feature some of the great projects, shared last week. I love looking over all the “Top 2011″ lists. All the best projects summed up in one little post.
Life on Walnut Street shared her Top Ten Projects for 2011. My favorites are the sofa desk and the DIY birch candles.
Potholes & Pantyhose shared her fav posts and stuff. This broken mirror project is so cool.
Another favorite, were the antique graphics shared by Knick of Time.
And, how can you not love this hat? Thank you to Shakespear’s Stage for sharing.
Thank you to everyone who participated in last week’s party and I can’t wait to see what everyone shares this week.
Please feel free share any recent projects whether it be crafting, sewing, painting, redecorating, cooking or even woodworking.
- I’d love a linkback. Not required, but very much appreciated. You can grab a button (located over on the sidebar) or just include a regular ol’ linkback.
- Follow me and I’ll Follow you. Google Friend Connect widget is located on the far right over there.
- Post your latest project whatever it may be. I love to see new ideas and creations of all kinds, so almost anything goes. All I ask is that you don’t add direct links to shops or giveaways, please.
- Be sure you linkback to your actual post, not your homepage.
- Please be kind and visit at least one other link to see what others have created.