Things are crazy, crazy here in the RadCrafter household at the moment. We made a big decision a couple of weeks ago that will result in huge changes for our family, but I’m not quite ready to blab all about what is going on just yet. I’m one of those people who are just a tad superstitious when it comes to sharing good or exciting news. Like if I share our excitement it will magically all fall apart. Crazy, right? Hopefully, things will start to fall into place here in the next few days and I’ll feel more comfortable sharing the deets.
Now for stuff I love to blab about, some of the great projects from last week’s party!
AboutBloggingTime! shared this super cute pillowcase dress she made from bandanas. I love this! I have a little niece that would look so cute in one of these.
Amazing little hutch makeover shared by Raising Oranges. It looks like an all new piece of furniture and she got it for free. LOVE free projects!
And, these recycled crayon Valentine’s, shared by The Moody Fashionista, are adorable. If you have kids, then you most likely have plenty of broken crayons just waiting for a new purpose in life.
What have you been up to this week? Can’t wait to see…
Please feel free share any recent projects whether it be crafting, sewing, painting, redecorating, cooking or even woodworking.
- I’d love a linkback. Not required, but very much appreciated. You can grab a button (located over on the sidebar) or just include a regular ol’ linkback.
- Follow me and I’ll Follow you. Google Friend Connect widget is located on the far right over there.
- Post your latest project whatever it may be. I love to see new ideas and creations of all kinds, so almost anything goes. All I ask is that you don’t add direct links to shops or giveaways, please.
- Be sure you linkback to your actual post, not your homepage.
- Please be kind and visit at least one other link to see what others have created.